We need you. We can’t do this alone. In order to grow into our vision, we need supporters who will use what they have to help our partner communities grow.
We have 3 types of donors:
Time: This is you if you have time to give.
- We need people who can spread the word about our work – to become a Your Platform Ambassador.
- Start a club at your school or church.
- Host a fundraising event.
- Raise awareness of global issues that effect our partner communities.
Talent: This is you if you have a skill set or experience to share.
- We need grant writers, researchers, and social media managers.
- If you have a specific topic you are experienced in, we would love to have you come and host a training with us in East Africa or Congo.
Treasure: This is you if you can give financial contributions.
- Of course, projects need money. The good news is, most of our projects are extremely affordable and efficiently use resources. You can give one-time, monthly, or an annual gift – every little (or big) amount helps.